If you would rather download a PDF form, click here.
Legal Description of Property
The Watershed District shall:
1. Provide all materials required for the disinfecting and proper sealing of the abandoned well.
2. Arrange the rental and contracting of any equipment necessary.
3. Supervise the project to ensure project objective is met.
4. The Northeast Red Watershed District may use any pictures taken.
The Landowner shall:
1. Pay $100.00. Make cheque payable to Northeast Red Watershed District.
2. Grant consent of entry to the District, its agents, servants, and/or employees with the necessary equipment for inspection and construction of the project.
3. Not alter, remove, or modify the project without written consent of the District.
4. Indemnify and save harmless the Northeast Red Watershed District, their agents, engineers, servants, and/or employees from any liability which may result from this project.
5. This application pertains to one well and one well only; a separate application must be made for each well.